Senior Project Day 9

 Hello! I am back with your daily post of epic proportions. Today was a big work day for me! I find it hard to see the progress that I have made with the game, because every time I figure out something with the game, it causes more problems elsewhere. However I am trying to look more on what I have actually gotten accomplished and I am still getting through it! Today was spent deleting a lot of the stuff that I thought was right but actually did not work in practice. I also found another issue with the command that I use to start the game, where players can actually do the command instead of me! So I fixed that issue very fast and kept on working! Progress is slow but is still progress! Today I worked from 8am to 2pm or 6 hours today and 77 hours total!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Project Day 4!

Senior Project Day 5!

Senior Project Day 11