Senior Project Day 6

 I am back with another day of progress! Just a warning for everyone, this whole week is gonna be pretty repetitive, so I will try my best to make you understand! Today was spent fixing the issue I had found yesterday and continuing on with the command. Of course, with one issue fixed, more come into view. But overall, nothing abnormal or different to my plan! I've been having a lot of fun problem solving and learning about how things work in Mix it Up, so I hope I can continue to be on track! I still haven't fully figured out the loot loop situation, but I started working on different things and will go back to it later. Today I started at 8am and went to 4pm or 8 hours t



oday and 61 hours total!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Project Day 4!

Senior Project Day 5!

Senior Project Day 11