Senior Project Day 10

 Hello! I have another blog post for you all! Today was spent making the "Dungeon Entrance Message" Action Group. This is the 2nd half of the programming piece, because without this, all you will see is a lot of numbers and messages that fly by the chat super quickly with to rhyme or reason. This command is the story that people will go through every time they join a raid in the game. I like making things harder for myself so I decided to make a bunch of conditionals inside of this action group, and have another random number generator to decide which version of the dungeon would be sent. Because the conditionals make it so only one type of dungeon can be picked at a time, I can technically add limitless different dungeons that all boil down to a dungeon boss, making every experience a bit different then the previous one! The hardest part about doing this is the typing, because for every different type of dungeon that I do, I need to write an entirely new scenario. I definitely did a lot more writing than I normally do, but I feel it was definitely worth it! I did this from 8am-2pm making my total hours 83!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Project Day 4!

Senior Project Day 5!

Senior Project Day 11