Senior Project Day 11

 Hello I am back with my final blog post! Today I spent the day on the opposite loot loop called the "Take Loot Loop". This is used when people lose the boss fight, because there needs to be a punishment for dying! This loop will take a heart from each player, and then do math to figure out what their new amount of health is, if the health is 0, than it takes away half of their gold and all their weapons. Then it will finally give them 3 health as a "respawn" mechanism and move onto the next person. This process was much easier than the first loot loop that I did, now that I know how to make one and how it works. It still was a lot of work trying to figure out how to actually find out how much health or gold the different players have as the amounts won't update until the command is over. So I had to actually write everyone's health and gold values in a text document for each person, and do math in Mix It Up to figure out what their new values should be at. I worked from 8am-12pm for a total of 4 hours today and 87 total!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Project Day 4!

Senior Project Day 5!